Want to teach SUP?
Whether you are looking to enhance your own paddling skill sets, opening up or working at a seasonal SUP business, pursuing SUP yoga training, or working at a summer camp, this Paddle Canada course is for you!! Come join Alex and friends for an engaging, challenging, and fun couple days on the water. Whatever your SUP goals, this Paddle Canada course will set you on a course for success.
Paddle Canada SUP Instructor Course:
Flatwater SUP Instructo
Instructor: Alex Chandler
- Paddle Canada Advanced Flatwater SUP Skills or equivalent experience as determined by course instructor
- Basic First Aid/CPR
- Minimum 16 yrs of age for Basic SUP Instructor
- Minimum 18 yrs of age for Advanced Flatwater Instructor
- Paddle Canada Instructor Candidate Membership ($99/yr)
Course Outcomes and Evaluation:
- Learn how to plan and deliver effective and engaging courses
- Learn and apply teaching models to paddling skills, course development and sequencing, and outdoor classroom/safety assessments
- Build confidence in facilitating and managing groups in an outdoor environment
- Participants will be evaluated on paddling skills, dry-land topics, on-water teaching/facilitation, and written test.
What to bring:
- A SUP you feel comfortable using as a teaching platform
- PFD with signalling device (whistle)
- Throw bag
- Sunscreen and hat
- Immersion gear appropriate for water and air temperature (wetsuit/drysuit)
- Pen and notebook
- Food and water
- Change of clothes
- An adventurous attitude
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.